Monday 11 May 2015

Extreme Sports

My favorite extreme sport is skydiving because the sensation of free-fall and fly for everywhere perhaps be amazing, I have not yet practiced skydiving, but maybe I will feel that. I am planning to do skydiving on Monday 18th. The extreme sports that I already have done are bungee jumping, skateboarding and BMX. I did bungee jumping one year ago in a bar next to the beach, and it was an easy way to get the adrenaline rush. Moreover, I did skateboarding and BMX when I was a kid just the basic tricks as rookie, and I failed countless times.




8 comments:

  1. Really?!!! Have you already done Bungee Jumping? In Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I think you are brave man!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh~~, you are so daring.awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're more daring than I am! I don't think I could ever try bungee jumping. I think the most daring thing I've ever done is whitewater rafting - you should try that this summer if you want a fun activity to do in Alberta.

    Corrections:
    I am planning to go skydiving on Monday the 18th.

    Moreover, I did skateboarding and BMX when I was a kid, just the basic tricks like a rookie, and I failed countless times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bungee jumping is easy if someone pushes you. I'm not good with water sports, but maybe I will try.

      Delete