Monday 18 May 2015

My Crime Experience

I think Calgary is a safe city because until now, nothing has happened to me, and I haven’t yet heard that a friend or family say, “I've been robbed”; compared to my hometown, Calgary is safer. I've been robbed twice; the first time was in my former department when I lived only with two friends, thieves broke into the department and stole four laptops, a PlayStation 3, an LCD screen and roommate’s clothes; some friends thought that my department was like a warehouse. After the theft, they never left their belongings again. The second time was in other city; a thief stole my van’s spare wheel which was located under the van, maybe I need to know and locate a better spot to park the van.

My former department and some things that were stolen

5 comments:

  1. You have a lot of experience with the crime, I've just been robbed once (was enough for me) and I really felt angry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt angry too, but they are just material things

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to see it! so , you should lock the window and door! please look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it, but the thieves broke the door

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately, that sort of crime can happen anywhere. My sister and brother-in-law live in a nice neighborhood, but their garage was broken into recently, and a few bicycles were stolen.

    Corrections:
    Vocab - I think you mean to say 'apartment' instead of 'department'.

    Also, your grammar is quite accurate, but my advice would be not to use more than one semi-colon in a sentence (use a period instead of a second semi-colon).

    ReplyDelete