Monday 25 May 2015

$10 Million

If I get $10 million from the lottery, I would invest it to start a small company dedicated to something related to my major like drilling and extracting coal seam gas, a sort of natural gas extracted from coal beds, or water from a reservoir in the subsoil. After that, when I get more income; I would buy a lot of things for my family and expend some money in a charitable organization. Afterward, I would buy interesting things for me. Then, if I’m still getting income, maybe I would invest it in real estate. It would take a long time, but we have to be patient.

9 comments:

  1. you have a big dream!!! which major did you take??

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you got $10 million, you can do many things right? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, Julio, when you will open your own company let me know, maybe I can help you with some project jobs, like design, I have experience in Oil and Gas company. Simple jobs like clean office or coffee-lady will be good, too )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you will helpful in the future

      Delete
  4. oh! Julio . You have a good dream!! I hope it comes true..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real estate has been a very profitable investment in Canada over the last 10 to 15 years. The housing prices in big cities like Toronto and Vancouver are getting pretty crazy.

    Corrections:
    ...something related to my major like drilling and extracting coal seam gas,...

    It would take a long time, but we have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete